Monday, June 15, 2015

2nd Birthday!!


Today I am bringing you something that is a little different for me.  I made my granddaughter a birthday card that I made using just SVG cuts with my Cameo.  No coloring included.  I used these SVG cut files from Silhouette: 2nd Birthday, Cute Birthday Bear Holding Balloons and Stacked Label Shapes.  My sentiment inside the card is from SU Remembering Your Birthday set.  Here is the inside of the card.


Challenges:
Craft Your Passion - #266 Anything Goes
The Paper Girls - #82 - Happy Birthday
Simply Papercrafts - #6 - Anything Goes
Sister Act - #110 - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - Animal Birthday

Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed day.

3 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act, good luck!!! Amy DT

Amber Sheaves said...

That is such a fun birthday card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Girls Challenge!

SweetScraps said...

so adorable, she will love it!Thanks for playing along with our PaperGirls birthday challenge!