Monday, October 22, 2012

A Birthday Just Your Style


This is my second post today.  I have been trying to catch up on some cards that I need to make and stay up with my DT duties as well.  This is a birthday card for my daughter-in-law.  I used a cute stamp from Stamping Bella.  This is Uptown Girl Posh Has a Present.

Recipe:
Cardstock - All CS and DP is from Bazzill
Stamp - Stamping Bella including sentiment
Embossing Folder - Cuddlebug Large Dots
Punches - Corner punch and an edge punch both by Martha Stewart Crafts
Feathers and Flowers - Paper Studio Spare Parts
Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Pearls - from my stash

Copics:
Skin - E00, E01, E11, R24
Hair - E31, E33, YR21, YR23
Dress/Shoes - R24, R27, R29
Gifts - BG01, BG05, E42, E43, R24, R27. YG06

I plan to enter this card in these challenges:

Perfect Sentiment Challenge - PSC53A - Happy Birthday/Happy Anniversary

CMC Copic Challenge - #54 - A Touch of Red

Lollipop Crafts Challenge - #92 - Happy Birthday

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - #112 - Dry Embossing

 Fussy and Fancy Challenge - #74 - Anything Goes

Totally Gorjuss Challenge - #154 - Bling It On!

The Squirrel and The Fox Challenge - #29 - Use Ribbon

By The Cute and Girly Challenge - Birthdays

Desert Islands Crafts Challenge - #40 - Use 3 "P" items (I used Pop something up; Punches; Pearls)

Natalie and Amy's Challenge - #2 - Birthday Bling

Thanks for dropping by my little blog and all comments are greatly appreciated.  Have a blessed day everyone.

13 comments:

Céline said...

fab card, love the design
thanks for playing with us at BTC&G this week
hugs
céline

Caroline said...

Hello Gale I love this card the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Gale. Love the image, layout and fab embellies.
Hugs
Caz x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Gale, your card is beautiful!

Tamie said...

Oh my goodness this is super cute. I love the colors, pattern paper, image, layout and oh all the of the gorgeous texture you added. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Shari said...

Really cute image and your coloring is beautiful!

Sharon said...

A great card! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at DICC!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh I just love this, what a fun card! Thank you for joining us at DICC. :)

Nicola said...

Stunning birthday card Gale, love the image, colours and fab textures!
Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge over at Fussy and Fancy and best of luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Bettina L. said...

This is adorable. Love the design with the embossing, pearls and feathers. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Fantastic card I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's challenge this month xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautifully bold colours. Great image and I just love the corner punch around the edge. Trust MS to create another beautiful thing I want! :) Thanks for joining in at Fussy and Fancy, good luck! xx

Margaret said...

Fabulous image and great coloring. Great use of the corner punch and beautiful flowers. Like the added feather too! Thanks for playing along with us in the Perfect Sentiment Birthday Blog Hop. Good luck.