Thursday, April 14, 2011

April Showers


I'm back. I have been at my Mom's taking care of Mom stuff. But, I got back into the swing of things today and finished a cute card. This sweet image is April from CardMadFairy Creations. She is colored with Copic Sketch markers and Copic Spica pens. The cardstock is from Stampin Up and the DP is from the English Garden by Making Memories. The flowers and leaves were punched out with punches from Punch Bunch. The buttons are Basic Grey and the twine is Lemondrop from the Twinery. The ribbon is from Michael's and the rhinestones are from my stash. I used several Spellbinder die cuts and a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The sentiment is just an old saying which I used Word to print out.

I will be entering it in these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #160 - Weather Inspired

Pixie Dust - Challenge #70 - Say It Out Loud

Shelly's Images - TTT Challenge - Flowers and April Showers

Your Next Stamp - YNSC40 - Texture It

Cooking It Up With Kate - Challenge #57 - Recipe: 1 Image, 2 Patterned Paperss, 3 Embellishments

My Time to Craft - Challenge #136 - On the Spot

Creative Craft Challenge - Embossing

Party Time Tuesday - PTT#11 - April Showers

Incy Wincy Design - Challenge #89 - Flower Frenzy

Pile It On - Challenge #15 - Say It In Style

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find something that will inspire you.

11 comments:

Melissa S. said...

What a sweet card. Thank You for joining us at Pile It On this week.

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love the bright colours!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge, have a great weekend!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. I love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.

Nikki x

deesdesigns said...

Lovely colors and such a sweet image. Just perfect for our "Spot On" challenge this week at My Time To Craft".

Katie said...

Great card!
Thanks for following our recipe at Cooking It Up With Katie :)

Chris said...

fabulous card, I love those big old flowers, they look great on your card.
thanks for playing with us at Cooking It Up With Katie.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card! I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

Patchi said...

Adorable card! I love the colors and the flowers! Thanks for joining the Party this week and I hope to see more cards from you soon!

Patchi
PTT-DT

Min said...

Lovely card and those flowers - they are just WONDERFUL!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Shelly's Images "Flowers & April Showers" Challenge.
We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Unknown said...

So cute and I just love your flowers! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

Anonymous said...

Just darling, I love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp Challenge!